On behalf of the Botanical Society of America, we want to make you aware of the following conference. Life Discovery Conference: March 15-16, 2013, St. Paul, Minnesota
Early Bird Registration through Dec. 15
This conference will highlight the leading science, curriculum design and implementation and data exploration in a research-rich biology education for grades 9-16.
• Discover the science of life in a changing world
• Swap ideas for a robust biology classroom
• Build partnerships with scientists and educators
• Explore digital resources and new technologies
NEW! Earn Continuing Education Units
We are excited to offer conference attendees the opportunity to earn one Continuing Education Unit (CEU) for participation in the conference.
Keynote Speakers and Panels
The LDC Conference will have Keynote speaker and panels, to address pressing issues in Biology Education:
• Building Partnerships with Scientists & Educators
• Digital Resources and Learning for the Future
• Building Pathways and Partnerships between K12 and College
• Science of Life in a Changing World
For more information: http://www.esa.org/ldc/program/agenda
View the descriptions and schedule of the six hands-on workshops, available to all conference attendees.
View descriptions of the short presentations, available to all conference attendees. Presentations are 20 minutes followed by 20 minutes of Q&A.
Take part in a field trip to the Raptor Center, at the University of Minnesota